This policy was last modified on April 27, 2023.
1. Information We Collect
We may collect personal information from you when you use our Site. As we collect your data, some of the information we ask or gather does not identify you personally. Still, it serves as a proper representation of who you are as a consumer looking for financial help. This may include your name, email address, phone number, address, and other information that can be valuable enough to be used to identify you personally.
These will occur when you provide us through our contact forms, newsletter sign-up forms, or other interactions on our Site. We may also collect non-personal information, such as your IP address, browser type, and operating system.
• We collect personal data that you voluntarily sign up with our Site.
We initially collect personal data whenever you voluntarily sign up for our inquiry form, including your name, email address, and any other data you choose to provide for us.
• We automatically collect your data whenever you can use our Site.
When you are accessing and using our Site, there may be a chance that our technology and tools will automatically collect and record the certain data you intend to bring forward to us and, later on, use that as an interaction to our Site that does not identify you personally (such as your IP address, browser type, the model of device while using the Site, unique device identifiers, the referring web page, pages visited and search terms).
• Third parties may also automatically collect data about you.
2. Use of Information
We collect and intend to gather data we collect to assist in the administration and operation of the Site and to provide an efficient, meaningful and customized experience. We may use the personal information we collect to:
- Provide you with the products and services you request
- Respond to your inquiries and provide customer support
- Communicate with you about our products, services, and promotions
- Improve our Site and the user experience
- Prevent fraud and other unlawful activities
- Comply with legal and regulatory requirements
In addition, we may use your information for marketing purposes to:
- Provide additional information regarding the products, services and results that refers to Faizal Garasia and other third parties that may spark interest from the public via email, text message or through the sense of advertising on various social media platforms or websites that you may visit.
- Develop, improve and target our promotional messaging to you and others via targeting, online behavioural advertising and social media platform tools for advertising.
We may also use non-personal information to analyze trends and gather demographic information for our Site visitors.
3. Third-Party Services and Websites
Through your own use of the website, you may have some access, directly or indirectly, to other websites or services, including from our service providers, business partners and other third parties, in each case that is not owned or controlled by us.
We may share your personal information with third-party service providers who assist us in providing our products and services, such as payment processors and marketing agencies. We may also share your information with government agencies or other third parties as law requires.
We do not sell, rent, or lease your personal information to third parties.
4. Sharing of Collected Data
We may share your personal data as we collect them for as follows:
- Current and future parents, affiliates, subsidiaries and other companies that may go under common control and ownership:
- Current and future sponsors, promotional partners of event partners in connection with certain contests, sweepstakes, promotions or ticketed events.
- Our third-party vendors or partners that may offer promotions or provide services to you through our services (either alone or jointly with us);
- With government or legal enforcement officials or private parties as we determine, in our sole and absolute discretion.
We take reasonable measures to protect the personal information we collect from unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, and destruction. However, no method of transmission over the Internet or electronic storage is 100% secure.
6. Links to Third-Party Websites
Our Site may contain links to third-party websites that we do not control. We are not responsible for the privacy practices of these websites. We encourage you to review the privacy policies of these websites before providing any personal information.
Effective Date: April 27, 2023.